Getting Some Fine Chicken or Latin Food in Florida


A number of livestock species are kept in the United States for consumption, ranging from steak and hamburger from cows to chicken meat to fish and pork from pigs. There is no “main” meat typical of American cuisine, but many would argue that chicken is an indispensable, beloved classic. Domesticated chickens can be found in incredible numbers around the world today, and are among the most common livestock kept around the globe (and that certainly includes the United States). Chicken can be prepared in many different ways, and it may be part of a dish or snack or may be the main course. Chicken appears in sit-down restaurants as well as fast food alike. Chicken may be breaded, dipped in sauce, shredded, and more. Chicken wings are popular too, at bars, with fast food, and at house parties. Healthy wings and breaded chicken wings are all available, and someone may get chicken delivered for a house party’s hungry guests. A South Beach restaurant in Miami, for example, may have some fine chicken dishes to serve, including Latin restaurants.

Chicken in the USA

There is no “main” meat in American cuisine, but chicken is consumed in the greatest quantity. In numbers alone, chicken is on top. In fact, Americans consume more chicken than any other part of the world, and it’s the primary protein consumed by Americans. Around 25,000 family farmers today have contracts with companies, and close to 95% of broiler chickens are produced on those farms. The remaining 5% are raised on company-owned farms.

This makes for a lot of chicken consumption, and statistics make this clear. In the year 2015, for a fairly recent example, the United States population consumed around 90.1 pounds of chicken per capita, more than any other nation. the National Chicken Council has even once estimated that in 2016, the United States would consume even more: 91.8 pounds of chicken per capita. In that same year, around nine billion broiler chickens weighing 53 billion pounds together (when alive) were produced. Around 40 billion pounds of chicken product was marketed that year, if measured in a ready-to-cook basis. Some holidays and occasions are especially popular for barbecuing meat such as chicken, such as the 4th of July.

Ways to Eat Chicken

There is no “wrong” way to eat chicken, but Americans may have varying preferences on how to consume this poultry. Residents of the trendy areas of Miami’s South Beach, for example, may have no end to options among South Beach restaurant options. Residents and tourists alike may visit these South Beach restaurants and try out their chicken wings and Latin recipes, and many South Beach restaurants may be in fact Mexican and Latin restaurants with authentic dishes that include chicken. Tex-Mex is one thing; authentic Latin food involves such ingredients as corn tortillas, rice, tomatoes, cilantro, lime juice, white cheese, fish, and of course chicken too. Guests at South Beach restaurants may be surprised and delighted by authentic Latin dishes with chicken, and Latin food has grown only more popular in the United States in the last century. Mexican food and Tex-Mex appears in grocery stores and restaurants across the nation, and has established itself as the most popular ethnic food in the USA (topping even Chinese and Italian food). Most Americans regularly have Mexican food, but South Beach restaurants may offer authentic Latin food on an entirely new level.

At South Beach, hungry patrons may also visit any number of wing shops and get chicken wings with any variety of breads on them, dipping sauces, and more. These chicken wings are popular for parties at home, such as watching sports games on TV. Chicken wings may also make for fine party food in general, and are often paired with chip dip, soda and beer, and more. Chicken wings may even be catered by some restaurants, and an interested patron may contact their local wing restaurants and ask if they offer catering.

Catering with hot wings or Mexican food may be popular for large events with many people, such as a birthday party, a large sports party at someone’s house, and more. Caterers may provide the food as well as drinks, paper napkins, Styrofoam plates, plastic utensils, and more.

Follow by Email